Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Thema: OTR Easydecoder+Downloader first cut always wrong

OTR Easydecoder+Downloader first cut always wrong

I am using OTR Easydecoder+Downloader Version: 0.4.1132 under Ubunut Linux 64 Bit. I observed that the first cut is always 1-4 seconds to early, no matter which movie I decode Can anybody confirm this? Is this a bug or am I missing something?

AW: OTR Easydecoder+Downloader first cut always wrong

The Easydecoder development has been stopped a long time ago. if you want to have correct cuts, you will have to cut the files yourself.
    for most files you will not need to search the cut position yourself, but will get the information via cutlist-files from other users.
    if you wanna try that, you could follow the instuctions at:
    http://cutana.sourceforge.net/anleitung
    its in german, so if you need more help, just ask here.

Under Linux (also Ubuntu) i use OTR-Verwaltung++ , this works for me. Look here: http://www.otrforum.com/showthread.p...etatest/page38 . If you don't use the latest LTS-Version you have maybe to change a little bit to use this program, look at the thread. I use this program with the newest Ubuntu-Version 15.10 64bit, but in this new version of ubuntu is no preview fot the cuts (I think becaus missing mplayer, ther is only here not working mplayer2), all other things working.

UPDATE: Here the Link for the first side of the thread: http://www.otrforum.com/showthread.p...ltung-Betatest #-).

Zitat Zitat von flann Beitrag anzeigen
    Under Linux (also Ubuntu) I use this program with the newest Ubuntu-Version 15.10 64bit, but in this new version of ubuntu is no preview fot the cuts (I think becaus missing mplayer, ther is only here not working mplayer2), all other things working.
    https://launchpad.net/~mc3man/+archi...es_filter=wily

Maybe it works

V.G. Pasde

Thanks. I will try it. But I'm afraid this is the wrong version, beccause in the PPA is written version 2:1.1+svn37552~wily1 and I think this is the newest version (or a newer version than in wily) of mplayer2 and not the necessary version 1 of mplayer - but I try it.

UPDATE: Short time later: I try it and it works ! It remove mplayer2 (that's OK for me) and install the version 1.

Zitat Zitat von Artemis1121 Beitrag anzeigen
    The Easydecoder development has been stopped a long time ago. if you want to have correct cuts, you will have to cut the files yourself.
    I am very sad to hear that the development has been stopped, because it worked great, except for the first cut. Since I used to cut all files automatically (precission of the lists from cutlist.at was good enough for me) on a small headless server, I would like to avoid the clutter with wine virtualdub and the like in the future too.
    Maybe I should look for a solution that works with ffmpeg or avidemux? Read somewhere that there are problems with HQ or HD files. Is this still the case?
    Any suggestions?

Cutana 2 is in development right now, it will cut files with ffmpeg and is supposed to run under windows, linux and macos.
    Then there is otrverwaltung, which has already been mentioned in this thread, which can cut files headless under linux. it has a preconfigured wine environment and it shouldn't be that hard to get it to work.

What about the new Decoder http://www.otrforum.com/showthread.p...(Testversion)? Did anybody try it? I think I will test it shortly.

Zitat Zitat von tobiisdesired Beitrag anzeigen
    That thread is dated 15.10.09 - 15.October 2009, if i'm not completly wrong that's the easydecoder.

Zitat Zitat von Artemis1121 Beitrag anzeigen
    Cutana 2 is in development right now, it will cut files with ffmpeg and is supposed to run under windows, linux and macos.
    Is there already a test version vor 'Cutana 2' avaliable? Couldn't find anything about it.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte