Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Help! From Portugal

Help! From Portugal

Hello all!!

First of all let me tell you that the idea for this program is excelent.

Somebody can help me?

I've been running onlinetvrecorder for two weeks now, but I can't download any type of show. When I click on the free download, I'm allways on the queu waiting and when it reaches my time the program allways say: service unavailable, or it jumps back to the main page of onlinetvrecorder.com, leaving me with no choice to download.

Also I've tried to download with mirror, but the file it's never available at mirrors. How can I ask to put them on a mirror?

Thank you for the help!

Regards

Atropine
    PORTUGAL

Murphy43

RE: Help! From Portugal

Hello,

you can try the request system from http://otr-c.de.tc/ or http://otrportal.com.

there are other request systems too, but I don't know the URL.

Try it, good luck.

NGC-Ollie

RE: Help! From Portugal

Original von atropineservice unavailable, or it jumps back to the main page of onlinetvrecorder.com, leaving me with no choice to download.
    Hmm th direct Dl doesn't work? Do You use the IE or Firefox?

Hello!

Thank you for your answers.

Regarding mirror requests, I have to register again on those websites in order to request my file to be transfer to the mirror?

Also, i'm using Internet Explorer, and I've just disabled pop-up in order to transfer the file, but at first try it says that the file is a computer risk to transfer it, so... can't download it.

I'm getting very :evil:

Thank you!

Murphy43
    Hello,

for directdownloads please use firefox, then it works.

mirrors: you must register on this websites, then you can order the file what you need.

Hello!

Thanks!

I can download now the file without any kind of problem!

Can anyone also inform me if theres is a particular way to watch the CCTV channels online, since its giving allways a error message?

Thank you